When you want to purchase any particular product, you have to ensure that it fulfills your needs for performance regarding the price point you need. A pricey product doesn’t mean it is the best. It must cope with your needs.
However, there are many things to consider when picking the best best quietest computer case fan 120mm. That might include the materials and build quality, pricing, reliability, design and look, UX, features you need, after-sale service, and so on.
We would like to talk about these factors while choosing the best best quietest computer case fan 120mm so that you can understand its aspect of use.
Quick Overview: The Top 10 quietest computer case fan 120mm in This Market:
As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. For more details, read here.
|1||uphere -Pack Long Life Computer Case Fan by uphere||
|2||ARCTIC P PWM PST Pack - mm by ARCTIC||
|3||CORSAIR iCUE SP RGB ELITE Performance mm by CORSAIR||
|4||Noctua NF-P redux- PWM High Performance Cooling by Noctua||
|5||Cooler Master MasterFan MF Halo n Fans by Cooler||
|6||Asiahorse Matrix-Black Addressable RGB LEDs MM All-in-One by Asiahorse||
|7||Antec PWM PC Fans mm Fan -pin by Antec||
|8||Antec mm Case Fan PC Case Fan by Antec||
|9||ARCTIC F Pack - mm Standard Case by ARCTIC||
Best quietest computer case fan 120mm in 2023
uphere 3-Pack Long Life Computer Case Fan 120mm Cooling Case Fan for Computer Cases Cooling,12BK3-3
- Higher air flow to enhance cooling performance
- Economic solution for perfect performance
- RoHS compliance for protecting the environment
- 3 IN 1 Value Pack
- Ultra silent operation at 19 dBA
Additional Info :
ARCTIC P12 PWM PST (5 Pack) - 120 mm Case Fan, PWM Sharing Technology (PST), Pressure-optimised, Quiet Motor, Computer, 200-1800 RPM - Black
- OPTIMISED FOR STATIC PRESSURE: During the development of the new P12 PWM PST, special emphasis was placed on a focused airstream and thus a high static pressure
- 200 TO 1800 RPM REGULATED VIA PWM PST: Thanks to 4-pin connector, the RPM can be regulated in a broad spectrum via PWM, noise is kept at minimum while maximum cooling performance is given when needed
- MORE EFFICIENT TECHNOLOGY: The motor is powered by a Neodym-Iron-Boron-Magnet ring of the newest generation, which allows the new P12 PWM PST to run much more efficiently than its predecessors
- EXTENDED LIFE SPAN: A 10 °C lower motor temperature roughly doubles the life span of a fan, the new ARCTIC motor has a four times longer service life through its low coil temperature
- TECHNICAL DATA: Fan speed: 200–1800 RPM, Airflow: 56.3 CFM/95.65 m³/h (@ 1800 RPM), Noise Level: 0.3 Sone (@ 1800 RPM), Pin: 4-pin
Additional Info :
CORSAIR iCUE SP120 RGB ELITE Performance 120mm PWM Triple Fan Kit with iCUE Lighting Node CORE (Pack of 3), Black
- CORSAIR AirGuide Technology: Utilizes anti-vortex vanes to direct airflow and concentrate cooling, improving cooling whether used as intake, exhaust, or mounted to a liquid cooling radiator
- Eight Individually Addressable RGB LEDs: Create mesmerizing RGB lighting with eight LEDs along each fan hub
- ICUE Lighting Node CORE Included: Control RGB lighting for up to six CORSAIR RGB fans via CORSAIR iCUE software with this compact RGB Lighting Controller, cutting down cable clutter
- Your Setup at Your Command: Create vivid lighting effects with powerful CORSAIR iCUE software, bringing your system to life with dynamic RGB lighting synchronised across all your compatible products
- Low-Noise, High-Performance: A translucent 120mm fan blade spins as quietly as 18 dBA, providing high airflow while letting your RGB lighting shine through.Keep Your System Cool: Powerful PWM-controlled fan speeds up to 1,500 RPM, pushing up to 47.7 CFM of air with 1.46mm-H2O of static pressure
Additional Info :
Noctua NF-P12 redux-1700 PWM, High Performance Cooling Fan for Desktop, 4-Pin, 1700 RPM (120mm, Grey)
- High performance cooling fan, 120x120x25 mm, 12V, 4-pin PWM, max. 1700 RPM, max. 25.1 dB(A), >150,000 h MTTF
- Renowned NF-P12 high-end 120x25mm 12V fan, more than 100 awards and recommendations from international computer hardware websites and magazines, hundreds of thousands of satisfied users
- Pressure-optimised blade design with outstanding quietness of operation: high static pressure and strong CFM for air-based CPU coolers, water cooling radiators or low-noise chassis ventilation
- 1700rpm 4-pin PWM version with excellent balance of performance and quietness, supports automatic motherboard speed control (powerful airflow when required, virtually silent at idle)
- Streamlined redux edition: proven Noctua quality at an attractive price point, wide range of optional accessories (anti-vibration mounts, S-ATA adaptors, y-splitters, extension cables, etc.)
Additional Info :
Cooler Master MasterFan MF120 Halo 3n1Fans, Duo-Ring ARGB Customizable Lighting, 120mm PWM Static Pressure, ARGB Header Extender For PC Case, Liquid and Air Cooler (MFL-B2DN-18NPA-R1),Black
- Duo-Ring Addressable RGB Lighting 24 Individually Controlled ARGB LEDs for a stunning visual effect
- Performance Engineered Hybrid Static Pressure blade design to tackle resistances in CPU liquid radiator, low-noise or mesh chassis ventilation while boosting overall airflow
- Silent Cooling Technology Noise Reduction Technology and Sound Absorbing Materials for a quieter and longer lifespan cooling solution
- PWM Fan Controly, Dynamic speed adjustment between 650 rpm to 1 800 rpm minimizing noise or maximizing air flow
- Certified Compatibility Compatible with most of Addressable RGB capable motherboards Aura Mystic Light and Polychome Sync
Additional Info :
Asiahorse Matrix-Black 56 Addressable RGB LEDs 360MM All-in-One Square Frame Integrated Fan with MB Sync/Analog Controller, Integrated PWM Control Fan for Computer Case and Liquid Cooling System
- 【Integrated design】Comes with 3 * 120mm case fan with integrated design, make the installation simple to reduce the line management problems. While provide excellent heat dissipation for your case, adding fun and bring you better gaming experience.
- 【RGB Lighting】Asiahorse computer case fans features 56 independently-controlled addressable RGB LEDs for full color customization and the RGB lighting can sync with the motherboard. Compatibility Compatible with most of Addressable RGB capable motherboards Aura Mystic Light and Polychome Sync.
- 【PWM Control】The PWM function allows the motherboard to run the fan precisely at its necessary speed, ensuring highly efficient ventilation, guaranteeing the highest performance when needed, providing longer lifespan cooling solution.
- 【Minimize noise】Two 120mm RGB PWM fans deliver a blast of color and improved airflow for extreme CPU cooling performance.dynamically adjust speed between 800 RPM to 1800 RPM, minimize noise or maximize airflow. Max. Air Flow: 66.5CFM ; Noise Level: 16～34.3dB(A)
- 【Compatibility】Good compatibility, not only can the chassis be used, but also can be compatible with CPU Liquid Cooler, providing strong thermal protection for the chassis and CPU.
Additional Info :
Antec PWM PC Fans, 120mm Fan, 4-pin PWM High Performance Case Fans, 12V 4-pin PWM Connector, Computer Fans with 1600 RPM, P12 Series 5 Packs
- PWM 4-pin Connector, Fan Speed: 1400 ± 200 RPM , Airflow: 60.4CFM , Air pressure: 1.29 mmH2O
- High Quality Fan Blade :Designed with 9 blades to provide high airflow (60.4 CFM)
- Superior Airflow And Pressure : The square design of the fan frame providing highly efficient ventilation (1400 ± 200 RPM)
- Silent Case Fan：8 rubber pads which can make your rig more quietly (30dBA) when the fans work with high performance.
- Easy To Install: Entry-level installation and operation, only 3 steps.
Additional Info :
Antec 120mm Case Fan, PC Case Fan High Performance, 3-pin Connector, F12 Series 5 Packs
- Trusted Premium Brand : 18-month manufacturer's warranty and Professional Customer Service Assistance.
- Silent Case Fan：The impeller was designed with a focus on minimzing the noise level (21.5 dBA) yet delivering the superior airflow (30.5 CFM) and pressure (0.65 mmH2O)
- Highly Efficient Ventilation : The destinctive design on the back end of the fan blades providing highly efficient ventilation (1000 RPM)
- High Quality Fan Blade :Designed with 7 blades to provide high airflow (30.5CFM), good cooling capacity.
- Package：（1）PF 120mm Case Fans *5；（2）1 to 3 Fan Splitter *2；（3）Screw *20
Additional Info :
ARCTIC F12 (5 Pack) - 120 mm Standard Case Fan, Low Noise, Quiet Motor, Computer, Fan Speed: 1350 RPM - Black
- INNOVATIVE DESIGN: Design of fan blades improves airflow and facilitates efficient ventilation, impeller was designed with a focus on minimzing the noise level yet delivering the desired airflow and pressure
- TWO WAY INSTALLATION: Blow warm air out of the case, draw cool air into your case
- LONG SERVICE LIFE: The Fluid Dynamic Bearing comes with an oil capsule that avoids lubricant leakage, thus this bearing is as quiet as a sleeve bearing but comes with a higher service life
- SAVE YOUR MONEY WITH THE FIVE PACK: By buying this product you will receive five F12 Standard Case Fans, thus saving your money
- TECHNICAL DATA: Fan speed: 1350 RPM, Airflow: 53 CFM/90.1 m³/h (@ 1350 RPM), Noise Level: 0.3 Sone (@ 1350 RPM), Pin: 3-pin
Additional Info :
Thing to Consider Before Buying Best quietest computer case fan 120mm
Though many factors can affect the purchase, we will talk about some factors that almost always remain constant. Check them out.
An easy way to narrow your choice list down is to focus on popular products in the category. The products that are already established in the market are there for a reason. Widely known products from popular brands tend to have better build quality and overall performance compared to cheapskates.
But falling only for popularity might not be a good idea. And you should never ignore an emerging product by falling into the popularity trap. Categorizing products into two categories, popular and emerging, will help you choose the right product easily.
Material and Build Quality
You should clearly know the material requirement before choosing the product. Know what materials should or should not be in the product. Collect and verify information about the product material through multiple sources. And make sure the material is capable of withstanding rough use for an extended period.
The durability of the product will also depend on how well it is composed. Check user reviews to observe intricate details about the build quality. If possible, ask your friends or fellows who used the product and have a comprehensive idea about the product.
To ensure the product performs at its peak throughout its service life, you must check whether the product has the necessary certifications. Check the product label or browse the company website to get detailed information about certifications.
Fitment and Comfort
A vital factor in choosing quietest computer case fan 120mm is how well it fits the user. You should check product dimensions to reduce the hassle of a return. The design should be compatible with your requirements so that the product isn’t too tight or loose.
You should also check comfort factors so that the product is suitable to use in various weather conditions. There should be enough airflow inside to keep you from suffocating.
Resistance to Damage
As the product needs to withstand harsh working conditions, it should be resistant to external damage. For example, a product with corrosion or scratch resistance will be the most suitable choice in this case. Plus, it should keep heavy bashing at bay to prevent unwanted dangers.
Easy to Clean
The product may attract a lot of dirt or debris while in use. So, you should be able to clean the product easily. The outer surface should have a protective coating that keeps stains away. And the material should retain its shape and comfort even after washing the product over and over again.
Price and Warranty
Before settling for a product with the highest price tag, you should closely compare the features of top products and choose one that fits your budget. Going beyond the budget is only a good idea when you get exclusive features. Looking for discounted deals can be a great way to minimize product costs.
And always check the warranty before buying the product. Contact the manufacturer if necessary to get detailed information about the warranty and refund policy.
We should answer the questions that arise throughout the guide. And here they are.
Is quietest computer case fan 120mm easy to transport or carry?
Not all products from various brands come with a carry case or easy-to-carry handle. Some of the products might have this feature, and you should check that before buying. Remember, the carry case should also be of high quality.
Can I clean quietest computer case fan 120mm with soapy water?
Cleaning the product with soapy water might not be a good idea. You should use mild cleaners and a soft-bristle brush to thoroughly clean the product while retaining its look. Check the care instructions of the product before cleaning it for the first time.
Will quietest computer case fan 120mm discolor over time?
As you continue to use and clean the product, it might show a hint of discoloration. But that won’t harm the integrity of the exterior unless you use harsh chemicals to clean the product. And make sure it doesn’t get exposed to open flame.
Does the product offer multiple orientations?
Yes, the product has multiple orientations for different users. You should check the orientation before buying so that the product meets your needs. Checking the technical specifications of the product can make you aware of the orientations.
With over a hundred available options in the market, choosing the best one requires tremendous patience and time. Undoubtedly, every customer wants the best value for their money. And that is why considering the buying guide is highly important.
When researching the market for best quietest computer case fan 120mm, do not forget to follow the factors discussed above. We hope that you find the perfect product that meets your expectations and requirements with the help of our guide.